Apply for USGS 19 FA 0122
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Hazen P. Moore Park Paddle Share- MISS
Previous opportunity: Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 19 FA 0122
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FA 0122) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|DHS 19 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
|DHS 19 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2019 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 19 GPD 067 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|DHS 19 GPD 075 00 02||Fiscal Year 2019 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|DHS 19 GPD 067 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)|
|DHS 19 GPD 056 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)|
|USGS 19 FAC 0125||USGS - Caltech Cooperative Joint Research Agreement|
|006 2019PDBASE PG||Public Affairs Office Grants Program 2019|
|SFOP0005760||Countering Wildlife Trafficking Through the Use of Canine Detection|
|SFOP0005759||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central Africa|
|SFOP0005761||Countering Wildlife Trafficking Through Air Transit in Ethiopia|
|USGS 19 FAC 0119||The Sesquicentennial of the Colorado River Exploring Expedition (SCREE)|
|SFOP0005762||Using Technology to Promote Transparent and Accountable Asset Return|
|BH200 19 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|72039119RFA00001||USAID’s Women’s Economic and Social Empowerment (“Transform”)|
|DHS 19 MT 041 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 6|
|DHS 19 MT 041 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8|
|DHS 19 MT 041 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 9|
|DHS 19 MT 041 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 10|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FA 0122", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.