Apply for NPS NOIP19AP00021
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, regional development, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hazen P. Moore Park Paddle Share- MISS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.941.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,104.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Regional Development, Transportation
Next opportunity: BLM ORWA Master Wildlife Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP19AP00021
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AP00021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.