Apply for SFOP0007747
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Economic Empowerment in Dakhla, Laayoune, and the Surrounding Regions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Civil Society and Media - Strengthened Together and Advancing in New Directions (CSM-STAND)
Previous opportunity: Capacity Building for Sustainable HIV Services
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007747
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007747) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 21 03||Young Adult Reentry Partnership (YARP) 2|
|FOA ETA 21 07||State Apprenticeship Expansion, Equity and Innovation (SAEEI) Grants|
|FOA ETA 21 05||Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round 8|
|FOA ETA 21 06||Registered Apprenticeship Technical Assistance Centers of Excellence|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 06 20 21 C1||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2021|
|FOA ETA 21 08||Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC)|
|FOA WB 21 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (ES) Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 20 20||Program Year (PY) 2021 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territorial, and National Grantees|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007747", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.