Cooperative research and training program concerning the resources of Cabrillo National Monument for students at San Diego State University (P18AS00530)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative research and training program concerning the resources of Cabrillo National Monument for students at San Diego State University" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,026.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Trial Development Award
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks & Wildlife
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00530) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00529||Research and Development to Support the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) - Enhancing the Quality and Scope of Aerosol Data Collection|
|P18AS00098||Paleontological Resources of the Lower Colorado Region, Lake Mead NRA|
|P18AS00053||Oak Regeneration in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|F18AS00305||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|P18AS00535||Engaging Youth in National Park Conservation and Planning|
|P18AS00533||Restoration ecology internship for Southwest NP|
|P18AS00115||Oasis Restoration and Invasive Plant Management for Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00543||Engaging Youth in Science, Conservation and Recreation|
|P18AS00544||Researching Wolverine Dispersal and Population Dynamics in Northern Alaska Using Genetic Techniques|
|P18AS00545||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|F18AS00307||FY18 FWS Urban Waters â¿¿ Urban Refuge Partnership|
|F18AS00306||At Risk Species; Conservation without Conflict in the Northeast USA|
|P18AS00546||Understanding the role of increasing water quality and groundwater inputs on ecosystem structure, function, and health in Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00550||Visibility Data Analysis and Image Display Techniques|
|BOR PN 18 N013||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program Riparian Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N022||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program, EMI Reach: Development, Implementation & Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N029||Bull Trout Population Management Restoration and Monitoring Project|
|BOR PN 18 N031||Tualatin River Basin Risheries Enhancement Activities|
|BOR PN 18 N028||Storage Dam Fish Passage Feasibility Study|
|F18AS00303||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00530", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: