Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2019 007
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ukraine: USG Exchange Alumni Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Malaria Operations Research to Improve Malaria Control and Reduce Morbidity and Mortality in Malawi
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Jefferson County, Kentucky
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2019 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS UKRAINE 2019 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19CS08||Collaborative Case Work with Women (CCW-W)|
|OVW 2019 15805||OVW FY 2019 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
|OVW 2019 15804||OVW FY 2019 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations|
|SFOP0005530||2019 Humanitarian Research|
|VP 19 001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2019|
|19AIAA01||Institutional Corrections Research Network|
|19CS05||Pretrial Justice Curricula Revision and Development|
|005 FY2018SUPP USEMBPG||2018 Democracy Commission Grants Program|
|DEMCOM FY19 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|72067019RFA00004||Local Governance and Civil Society|
|OVW 2019 15603||OVW FY 2019 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 003||Alumni Speaker Outreach Program and Formation of County Chapters|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 003||U.S. Embassy Alumni Day|
|SFOP0005539||DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Tunisia|
|SFOP0005541||DRL Human Rights, Democracy, and Rule of Law in Libya|
|SFOP0005547||2019 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey|
|SFOP0005549||2019 Ethiopia and Kenya|
|SFOP0005554||2019 South Sudan|
|CS AC||Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity|
|LBN PAS 19 002||PAS Beirut-English Language Small Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2019 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.