Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00175
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, employment, labor and training, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), natural resources, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Operation of the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center at Nebraska City, NE - LECL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Natural Resources, Regional Development
Next opportunity: Expeditions in Computing
Previous opportunity: Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00175
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP20AC00175", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.