Apply for HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1356
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ORR in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Direct Services for Survivors of Torture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.604.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 34 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Complete a Research Design and Data Recovery Plan for Tonto N
Previous opportunity: Bat Monitoring Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1356
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1356) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ADCC 0306||National Alzheimer's Call Center|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ADPI 0307||Alzheimer's Disease Programs to States and Communities|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1357||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA INNU 0300||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCSE FD 1368||Using Digital Marketing to Increase Participation in the Child Support Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNPA 0293||State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R01 1381||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- City of New Haven in New Haven County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RB 1361||Refugee Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PH 1378||Center for Research on Hispanic Children and Families|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1372||Marriage Strengthening Research & Dissemination Center|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PPUC 0297||Information and Planning: Understanding the Capacity of the Aging Network|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0305||Serious Mental Illness|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1388||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Cabarrus County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1389||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Harrison County, Mississippi|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1391||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Taylor County, Florida|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1255||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Midland County, Texas|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R07 1387||Head Start Grantee - Barton, Pawnee, Pratt, Rice, and Stafford Counties, Kansas|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1390||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Erath, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, and Wise Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0304||University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA FLFC 0309||Strengthening the Financial Literacy & Preparedness of Family Caregivers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1356", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.