Apply for P17AS00136
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Science Communication" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 04, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $38,225.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM New Mexico Statewide Public Lands Internship Program
Previous opportunity: Strengthening sustainable public health capacity in the Eastern Mediterranean Region for polio eradication and routine immunization activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00136
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00136) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00191||Notice of Intent to award, not a request for applications|
|P17AS00193||Restoration and Fencing Projects-Glacier National Park 2017|
|P17AS00222||Resource Management Internship Program|
|P17AS00224||Vegetation Management Project at Grand Teton National Park|
|P17AS00239||National Park Service- Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps|
|P17AS00242||National Park Service- Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps, FY 2017 Internships|
|P17AS00281||Stabilization of Archeological Structures, Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument FY 2017|
|P17AS00282||Coordination and Outreach for the Southern Arizona Resilient Landscape Collaborative|
|P17AS00279||Changing Tides: A Virtual Field Trip|
|P17AS00288||Engage Tribal Youth in Preservation of Ancient Masonry|
|P17AS00302||Yellowstone/Urban Youth Engagement Project|
|P17AS00335||Riparian Cleanup And Trail Projects At Tumacacori NHP|
|P17AS00320||Youth Crew to Rehabilitate the Godfrey Glen Accessible Trail|
|P17AS00315||Davis Gulch Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00334||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|P17AS00356||WILDERNESS FELLOWS PROGRAM 2017|
|P17AS00431||National Park Service- Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument|
|P17AS00357||Repair the Garfield Peak Trail|
|P17AS00421||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments|
|P17AS00372||PLC Fencing and Trail Maintenance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00136", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.